WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dancing in The Rain

Rain Dancer
by Graywolf 4/15/2012

Rain rain on my face.
Hope you can keep pace.
Your strands of hair are like
a rare beautiful lace!
Rain drops
join their friends in the puddle.

Come with me,
take my hand,
who knows where
we'll land!
Just fly with me
through the rain
where we go
somedays there'll be pain
However, I have little doubt
that there's something
something for each of us
to gain from each other.

The rain drops pelt us
don't fuss!
We'll land safely here or there.
Life has no price, no fair.
Let the rain run down your cheek.
Let it fall from our faces
like some slow falling grace.

There's so much to be had.
So much I've never known.
There's so much missing I know.
Oh, careful lest I admit I'm alone.
That's not my concern.
Alone is all I've known.
It's nothing new.
So, come with me, there's nothing to lose.

Life is a short fuse.
It's not a ruse.
Not some false journey.
Not something we have to do alone or together.
It is simply something to share.
There's nothing left to fear.
There's no one elses life I seek to bare.
I am here.
I am there.
I go no where.
I go everywhere.
I am who that I am.
I'm happy with that plan.
The rain may pour, yet life is not sour.
The puddles may rise and rivers may form.
The floods may threaten to drown.
There's still no reason to frown.
I've seen it all.
I came to a cliff and I did not fall.

The rain is only an indication of new life.
Come, see the transformation of my face.
I don't know my place, yet I know who I am.
See the new life on my face
as the rain drops trace the lines that have formed.
For here it is I am.

See me, dance in the rain.
There's no pain,
there's nothing to lose, everything to gain.
Dance in the rain.
We dance in the rain.
Embrace arms and hands wrapped around each other.
Slowly moving to the rhythm of the rain drops.
Sometimes it's a fast dance,
sometimes it's a slow embrace
as the rain drops pelt our face.

Join me on the journey.
become a rain dancer.
Palms in air,
Let each drop
be a symbol of the journey
Let the music never end.
Lead
follow
whatever it takes
Dance in the Rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment