WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wolf's Blog for April Fools

I would like to write something frivilous.  Something believable, but nowhere near true for such a day as today. Something comical...  Something crazy and silly.  Yet, the thing that eludes my understanding is the most ironic, comical, crazy, and silly thing I can think of.

Though it's not really an April fools joke, at least not one of the traditional kind.  Though sometimes this human concept does make me feel like a fool.  But then again, as a baby just coming into this world, at least that's how it feels to me, i do feel like a fool.  One person kindly told me week after week that I'm naive, ignorant, and completely unaware of what I don't know or understand.  Granted, they didn't assist me in improving my understanding, they did help me to realize one thing.  A baby is incognizant of what would happen if it could throw a fork at a person.  It is our limits and preexisting knowledge of these dangers that us as adults would assist the baby in learning what is right and wrong.

Well, what I speak of is neither right or wrong, it is a human concept that eludes my understanding.  Not that I seek to understand anything completely, however, I don't know enough to protect myself from myself, and as such I am incognizant of my own understanding.

It is comical because if one doesn't know what they're doing when messing with this, not only can people be hurt, but, people just laugh at the things I don't even see or know.  Not that I blame them, I would laugh too if I knew what it was I was missing.  Someday it'll make perfect sense to me and I'll laugh at myself.  That day is most likely a long ways away.  My understanding is pretty limited.  Most people have a 15-20 year lead on learning about this over what I understand or know.

But, as the saying goes, what doesn't kill yah makes yah stronger.  And knowing all I've been through, I know my strength of wolf spirit will allow me to shrug these things off and move on with learning when and where I can. 

So, just as a newborn has to learn how to live and survive, so too as a newborn must I learn from scratch the rituals of love.  Though I find many of the rituals and concepts pointless, frivilous, and pointless in and of themselves...  Wolves just don't like to mess with such pointless things, but, yet, as a human, I must abide by the rituals of society.  And as such I am but a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment