WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's Right and Wrong

It's Right and Wrong
by Graywolf 4/21/2012

The past is so wrong
the present so right.
It's so wrong and right.
The beady red eyes
staring in the night.
Ready to pounce.
What a fairy tale.
Is that all it is?
A time lost?

the past was wrong.
The present is right.
How does the world
stop being night?
Is there a brighter sight?
Why is it so easy to fight?
Where is the light?

Sometimes the past is wrong.
Sometimes the present is right.
Sometimes  we all take flight.

Today I rule the world.
Tomorow I'm but a petty slave.
Let's forget it all at a rave.

Why is it I walk alone.
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
I've always walked alone.
the past is wrong.
The present is right.
Alone it has always been.

The darkness of the universe consumes.
Beacons of light twinkling here and there.
They're too far.
Too far to care.
No shadows walk with me.
Only the lonely eyes stare.
They're empty
they're free.

Sometimes those eyes are so dreamy.
Lost in the wake of time.
Alone are the moments we walk.
Present to past.
The past is wrong.
The present is right.
Which when do we fight?
Will anyone understand my plight?
Can I just sprout wings and take flight?
When will we reach the end of the night?

The future is cold.
The past is wrong.
The present is right.
Someday we'll be alright.
Unfortunately tonight,
we're alone.
Simply Alone.

Nothing wrong.
It's what needs to be.
Who would understand me?
Who could possibly know?
Few have been to the hell I've been.
I got a small taste of heaven.
And now it's all bland.
Wish I could have my own band.
Play dance songs all night.
Gain a rhythm
let everyone put their hands in the air,
dance tonight, dance, dance tonight.
Never forget nights gone by.
the empty dark nights lost to time.
No sound or rhythm.
Now, hear the music play.
Soon, it could be day.
Depends if the sun comes out.
Depends if the sun shines.

I wish to climb the vines.
Into the heavens.
I wonder where they go.
Can heaven, ever again, I know?
A'las I must live in the now.

The past is wrong.
The present is right.
The future will someday be known.
Love has flown.
Now what?
I don't know.
But But, But,
Why, Why, Why?
Like a child I question all.
It's what leads me to fall
in the nights empty moon.
I'm loves bitch
Maybe some curse by a witch.

I'll probably never know what it is.
However, it'll always slap me upside the head.
Letting me know my place.
It might even be written on my face.
Maybe misdirected by lace.
Misplaced trust.
It's always a bust.

The past is wrong.
tomorrow is never done.
I must move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment