WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Saturday, March 3, 2012

WHY
by Graywolf 3/3/2012

Why am I here?
Why do I fear?
Why do I exist?
Why does the earth turn?
Why does the the son burn?
Why does the universe twinkle?

What is there for anyone here or there?
We all live.
Why do we live?
We all Die.
Why do we die?
Why do we try?
Why do we care?
Why do we cry?
It's not fair!
Why do we
do whatever it is we do?
Why do we love?
Why do we hate?

There's nothing for me.
I just wish to be set free.
Instead I'm forced to look down from this tree.
Look down upon life.
Like ants everything goes to and fro.

What is it I hope to gain?
Why would someone want someone
so fricken plain?

Love is overrated.
Life is a lie.
Hate requires too much energy.
Pain is just too surreal.

Detach.
Float away.
Fly, fly away.
Like a butterfly.
Flapping wings
take me into the sky.
What purpose is there.

If there is no reason?
Then why is death treason?

Standing on the tree of life
time goes on.
Into fast forward the people streak on by.
I can see all their strife.
Why do they care?
Why don't they share?
Why do they always try to be a pair?
What is it that drives them on?
For their little ant like lives are fleeting.
Only so many beats in a heart that's beating.

Why do they go on?
What moves them?
I wonder what drives them on?
I wonder why do I try?
There's no answer.
Maybe try no more.
Just going through the motions.
I have no preconceived notions.
Life exists
with or without me
for no apparent reason.

I may ask Why?
Yet, there's no point.
Many would say all that matters
is inconceivable to me.
Love.
WHy?
Love.
Why?
This could go on forever.

I don't know what's true.
What is life?
Why is life?

I must move on.
I have no clue
when mine is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment