WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Bitter Cynic!

Bitchin
by Graywolf32 3/24/2012

The things that go wrong?
The things that go right?
Does it matter?
Everyones a critic!
Everyone's a Judge.
Where's my accusor?
Who am I but my own jury?

The argument goes beyond the stand!
I'm innocent, I've screwed up, but that's human.
I am who that I am.

Aah, but there's responsabilities,
expectations.
Disregard these and who knows where you'll land!

Being Loves bitch
leaves one stranded in the ditch.
And the clouds begin to cry.
Lightning blinks through the sky.
I wish I could fly!

Everyone's a cynic.
A bitter critic.
Leave it to friends
to say just the wrong things.
This is what I'll remember you by.

You asked me what I see and I told you the truth.
It purely innocent honesty.
And it was too much for you.
You couldn't face what it is I saw.
The closet door was slammed shut.
The skeletons did their victory dance.
As you took away your only chance.

I wonder what it was you really wanted?
You couldn't stand the truth.
For what I saw was purely
the pain and suffering.
Denial is an easier reality.

Upon a night,
You simply told me what
I didn't need to hear.
Nothing really more than my own fear.

Don't worry, I didn't let anyone too near.
What happened wasn't beyond expectation.
So the judge has decided.
The jury is out.
I have no idea what anything in life is about.
A bitter cynic just gives a shout:
Screw life no one cares what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment