WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Monday, November 28, 2011

Where is it when

Well, I came home inspired tonight.  As with much of what comes to my fingertips I really don't know what comes forth, however, the keyboard has spoken true again.

Where is it when?
by GrayWolf  11/28/2011

Where is it I've gone.
Heaven or Hell?
Somewhere beyond?
Lost in the past or future?
Is the past before me or behind me?
Why is it I see it before me.
When it's been long gone.
Defines who I've become.
Where is it I've gone
Heaven or Hell?
Is it somewhere beyond?

Sometimes I yawn.
Bored with the todays of tomorrow.
Confusion all around.
Is it a burning, melting, exhausting desert.
Or a rejuvinating place of hope and salvation?
The todays blend into tomorrows.
The tomorrows blend into yesterdays.

Lost in times embrace.
Wishing for it to stand still.
While I watch the rain drops fall.
If only for a moment
yesterday and tomorrow didn't matter.
If only for a brief moment
could be an eternal moment.
If only today was no longer about yesterday or tomorrow.

What if today, what if now, was about now?
Where is it I've gone.
Is it heaven or hell?
When was it I fell.
Only time will tell.
Stop this moment.
Place it on pause.
This is my cause.

This is the moment.
The one single time I embrace.
This is the moment I must face.
Face the demons of yesterday and tomorrow.
For today, peace, is all  I know.
The demons will come.
I have clue.
Whether this is heaven or hell.
I know at some point I fell.
I know that I rise above it all.
The adversaries are many.
There's none that will flee.

This is the eternal blight.
On dragons wings do I take flight.
scouring the land.
Ridding it of it's evil.
I ride on into the night.
For I have no idea whether
this is heaven or hell.
All I know is I'm in the light.

And in this eternal now
I have all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment