WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Monday, December 12, 2011

Author's Note: Zombification Tale

Well, I just published on here, the 6th installment of the The zombification diaries.  I'm finally getting somewhere. I was displeased with my last entry.  It lacked depth, humor, and well everything I was hoping for.  Heh.  So, I finally felt inspired tonight. I went to write the next entry and I was completely lost, drew a blank of what to write.  I thought. Come on wolf, You've been feeling inspired all night.  You have what it takes to move past this.  Just start writing and see what comes out. So, that's what I did. I was rewarded with significant progress. I enjoyed writing this section. 

I was struggling because I didn't know how this was going to end.  I was a bit concerned of how I could make a good ending for this story.  And I don't know when I'll get to write the ending, but, let's just say I've got a clever ending in store for the readers.  I like it.  And if  it's good enough for me, the ever, critical author, then, hopefully it's good enough for the readers.

I have a lot of time to cover in the zombification tales, but just be watching, the conclusion may come when you least expect it! Anyways, please enjoy the "6Th" installment that I just posted.

Time for this wolf to sleep..... Enjoy, g'night to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment