WhiteWolf Within

WhiteWolf Within
Based on Whitewolf Within

Thursday, December 1, 2011

hmmmmm. A fun Idear!!!

I am thinking and musing and contemplating trying out something a little different.  I am thinking of amidst my musings, if I should start posting the Zombie Diaries:  A Zombification Tale. as a diary I have a few entries written. Some may be revised when I complete the story and/or edited. These are the raw uncut versions of the zombie diaries.  I don't write erotica at least not on a blog... HA! Just in my head...  Did I say that out loud. Hmm. Well, moving on then. 

I'm going to post the first 2 entries....  This is what I will dub a "living" (or should I say Unliving?) book.  Rather than making it into a short story or some type of short novel. I will simply write the story as diary entries as I've begun it.  The public may guide the story if they so wish by entering comments on a particular section.  For example: "I would like to see more blood and guts in the story."  Well, that may be possible.  It will help me to think outside the box, and will challenge my writing skills.

I think I'll do it... Any post that is about the Zombie Diaries will have the Title "Zombie Diaries: A Zombification Tale"  I may have also a date on the sections that are dated within the story. Some sections (at my discression) may remain undated....

More to follow!

--GrayWolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment